This year we have organised vocational training at Bhagwanpur (Haridwar) for school drop outs youths with support of Functional Vocational Training and Research Society (FVTRS) Bangalore.
Forming farmers org., Technical Training, Exposure Visit, Mktg. facilities for farmers etc.
We are doing this Watershed Development Programme in ten villages of Distt. Pauri, since last 04 years with support of NABARD. This project has very positive impact in this area.
This year we have organised vocational training at Bhagwanpur and Roorkee (Haridwar) for school drop out youths with support of Functional Vocational Training & Research Society (FVTRS) Bangalore.
We have formed a farmers producers group at Paukhal (Dugadda) with support of NABARD. This group is in primary phase and only 100 farmers are the members of this group at present, but gradually membership will increase upto 250 to 500 farmers.
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi has sanctioned us "Nai Roshni" Training for 175 minority women in this financial year. But their fund was received late on 31.03.2018, so this training could not be started.
1. Strengthening the women through different types of training.
2. Strengthening of Panchayati Raj Institution & Panchayat representatives.
3. To bring the poor, deprived children & youths in the main stream through education and vocational training.
4. Co-ordination among health dept. officers, targeted people & pubic representatives so as to improve their health status.
5. To organise income generation programme & training for depressed women minorities & SC/ST communities.
6. Awareness towards water conservation & environment.
7. To link the unemployed youths & farmers with income generating activities.
8. To raise the difficulties of the people in the working area at proper platform and try for its salvation.
This proramme was supported by NABARD. Under this programme about 120 farmers from 12 villages are engaged in herbal production.
We organised workshops on leadership Development from 2012-13 to 2014-15 for 1425 Minority women of Distt. Haridwar with support of Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
We had completed a project on Azolla production with training and demonstration in 10 villages of Distt. Haridwar under Distt. Innovation Fund with support of U.K. Govt.
Villages of Yamkeshwar block (Pauri) faced heavy rain & cloud burst on 14 & 15th Aug. 2014. This disaster was very dangerous and loss of human lives along with animals, houses and cow-shelter occurred to great extent.
02 New Water Sources developed in the area due to our watershed work activities. Water flow in all natural sources also increased.
More than 100 unemployed youths started their self employment or got private service after vocational training.
Our FPO has started working and more than 100 farmers are getting benefit from it.